No products in the cart.
2015 New Universal 5.5″ Large Screen Car HUD
(as of 07/02/2015 at 21:40)
HUD main features
1. Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system).Plug and Play.
2. 5.5" large screen and high-definition display.
3. Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read
4. The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper.
5. New function:driving mileage measurement
6. Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile.
7. Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD
8. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
This product is for drivers safety, at high speeds, especially in high-speed driving at night, in order to avoid the driver to look down their head to watch the instrument, and decrease car accident.
HUD can project the important information displayed by the instrument (such as speed) onto the windshield, it can not only to help determine the speed of inexperienced novice to control their speed and avoid many of the speed limit road due to speeding violation. More importantly, it enables the driver instantly read the number in great vision and always make drivers eyes on the road in clear mind.
- Automatically adapt to the model,Plug and Play OBD II models
- KM and MPH free switch, greatly facilitate the imperial auto instrument
- Normal display mode,high-speed display mode,automatically display mode can be choosen
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment,not dazzling
- Display of vehicle speed, engine speed, water temperature,consumption,average fuel consumption,driving mileage,low oil hint,engine failure