No products in the cart.
HD 4.3”Dual Lens Video Recorder Dash Cam
(as of 07/02/2015 at 21:39)
HD 4.3''Dual Lens Car Camera Video DVR D Rearview Mirror
This Dash Camera EASILY Mounts To Your Existing Rear-View Mirror In Just Seconds!Works just like a regular Rear-View Mirror, and has a 720P HD Camera recording everything in the road ahead!4.3'' inch LCD display screen allows you to adjust the camera angle easily in real-time, and can be turned off while driving to avoid distraction.
This camera is great for capturing video of traffic accidents and reporting dangerous drivers. The most important aspect of this is it can help protect you by showing you were not at fault if, say for example, a bicyclist darts out into traffic and you hit them! .
Image sensor:Samsung 4AW
Front lens:120 degrees
Front lens Resolution:HD(1280*720)/30fps
Back lens:720P 720*576/30fps
Back lens motion detect:Support
Picture in picture:Support
Photo resolution:HD 2048X1536
Screen size:4.3 inch TFT
Support card:TF card
Support TF card:512MB~64GB ( not included)
Recording time:1-1.5 hours
1 x Car DVR
1 x Back lens
1 x Manual
1 x Car charger
1 x USB cable
1 x Color box
2 x Free Gift Happiness Grass Ring Bracelets
Remark: we suggest the customers to use TF card superior than class 6.
- --3 functions in 1, Rearview mirror + front camera DVR + rear view camera with Power Cable (for camera) which can be set anywhere in the car.
- --Dual cameras record at the same time & shown in "Picture in Picture" mode
- --High Resolution 1280X720P 30fps --120° wide angle lens, can record in more angles
- --Motion detection Function: After opening the motion detection, it will record automatically if there is anyone entering the picture. The function is normally used to monitor parking.
- --Auto Loop recording: When the memory card is full will automatically overwrite the oldest video began circulating recording to ensure that the memory card is the latest of the latest movie, you do not have to worry about the memory card is full of problems. --G-sensor: Built-in G-sensor, when car accident happens, automatically saved and will not deleted.