No products in the cart.
Portable 1080p Carcam Car DVR K6000 G-sensor
(as of 07/02/2015 at 21:59)
Product specification Product Name:Car Recorder Product Type:X3 Features:High-definition camera, high-definition video. Color:Customize Program:Joint Wing G-sensor G-sensor:Built-in (car accident case of emergency save, will not be deleted) LCD screen size 2.7LTPS Camera:140 A + grade high-resolution ultra-wide-angle lens Language Russia, Japan, France, Italy, Germany, Western, English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean Etc. File Format:AVI Video resolution:Maximum 1080P Video video formats:M-JPEG Color effects:Standard Continuous loop video:Seamless looping video, do not drain seconds Truck switch machine:Support auto ignition boot, turn off shutdown Motion Detection Function:Support Date of hours:Support Carrier media:Built-in Memory (total: 64MB) The camera mode:5 million Photo format:JPEG JPEG Memory card:TF (up to 32GB) not included Microphone:Support Built-in stereo:Support Infrared night vision:Support Video output:HDMI Video Format:PAL / NTSC Current frequency:50HZ/60HZ USB function:1 £ºUSB-Disk 2: the PC-Camera Power Interface:5V 800ma Battery Built-in:600mAh Battery charging instructions There are three ways to charge the battery, the red charging indicator light will be lit in the charging process, the charging time is about 180 minutes, the red charging indicator light will automatically switch off after the charging is finished. 1: Use the power adapter to charge 2: Use the PC-USB charging 3: Use the vehicle power charger
- Full HD1080p, High definition video and audio transmission by HDMI interface
- Built-in G-Sensor: to mark the emergency accident and keep the video files from being overwritten
- Supports high capacity TF card, up to 32GB TF card
- Language:Russia, Japan, France, Italy, Germany, Western, English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean Etc.
- USB and HDMI interface for video transmission to computer or high-definition television. (USB port also for charging.)